Coryell Health is providing Quick Care Walk-In Clinic services. Conveniently located inside Coryell Medical Clinic, Building 2, patients can see a provider without an appointment for a range of medical issues like colds and flu illnesses to injuries like broken bones, bites, and stings.
What you should know about Coryell Health Quick Care:
- Walk-in, no appointment necessary
- Self-pay and insurance accepted
- Adults and children 3 months and up
- Extended hours
- Treats non-life threatening medical problems
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8 am - 8 pm & Saturday 8 am - 6 pm
If you have any questions about your appointment or urgent care, please call (254) 865-2166. If you are having an emergency, please call 911.