The Meadows accepts both Medicare and Medicaid.
You must meet specific qualifications to be eligible for Medicare or Medicaid in a skilled nursing facility. For more information, contact The Meadows.
- 24-hour personalized care
- Individualized dietary programs
- Cable television
- Activity programs
- Restorative nursing
- Social services
- Nursing call system
- RN nursing supervision
- Three nutritious meals per day
- Family dining room
- Family counseling
- Daily housekeeping services
- Mail delivery and pick-up
Costs for the following may be added to the daily rates.
- Therapy services: physical, speech, occupational, IV, oxygen
- Laboratory and x-ray services
- Beauty salon and barber
Don't need this much day-to-day assistance? View the Residences Comparison to choose the CMHS residence that will provide the services you need and desire.