Full Time: 8 am to 8 pm
AssistedLiving at the Oaks
The Assisted Living/Oaks Charge Nurse is responsible and accountable for the delivery of nursing services in the facility.
Typical Physical Demands:
1. Requires full range of body motion, ability to handle and lift patients occasionally up to 100 lbs. for brief periods of time
2. Extensive periods of walking or standing
3. Corrected vision and hearing ability
4. Ability to work under stressful conditions and sometimes work irregular hours.
5. Ability to push, pull, drag, lift or haul objects in sustained motion.
6. Must be able to express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word. Nurses must impart oral information to clients or to the family, and in those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly or quickly.
7. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form; to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in, or from standardized situations.
8. Ability in preparing and maintaining records, writing reports, and responding to correspondence. Strong organizational and time management skills.
1. Licensed and currently registered as a Vocational Nurse in the state of Texas or possesses a temporary permit to practice vocational nursing in Texas.
2. Required to meet qualification criteria during nursing unit orientation periods.
3. Knowledge of current federal and state regulations that apply to assisted living.
4. Prefer one year of professional nursing experience in assisted living setting.
5. Require current CPR and must maintain without lapse.
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in the open position at Coryell Health. We would very much like to speak with you about this position.
To download an application, please go to www.CoryellHealth.org; click on the Careers tab to view open jobs. Find the posting that you are interested in and click on download the application in PDF.
On the application screen after you download it, you will need to click on the Tools tab, then click on the Fill and Sign, sometimes you have to click on Fill and Sign again and it will bring you back to the Application screen. Put your mouse over the Date and a small blue box will show up, then click on the box and you can start typing. You will need to click on each line you want to fill out throughout the application till you have completed it and signed it.
When filling it out, put down phone numbers for Three (3) personal references not related to you and all your work references’ too, with phone numbers as well. Sign it using an authentic e-signature program, or type your name and check off that you Agree to your name representing an e-signature. Save it in a separate PDF file prior to sending it on to firstname.lastname@example.org via e-mail.
If your application is not signed in all required fields and phone numbers are not present, I will send it back to get the signatures and phone numbers. I cannot submit the application without the phone numbers and signatures.
It is also required, if you have any type of Licensures or Certifications that are necessary for the job posting that you are applying for, you will have to send us a copy of that as well when you send in your application and Resume.
Please send all your information to: email@example.com.
Once I get your completed signed application, certifications/licensures and Resume, I will send it on to the department supervisor for their review.
We only keep applications for 12 months from the date that we receive them.
Again thank you for looking at us as a possible employer, and good luck with your job search,
Donna Crouch, HR Assistant
Download PDF Application