Full Time: Day Shift
Cath Lab RN PACU – FT
Summary: PreOp/PACU RN helps to recover a wide variety of patients including robotics, GYN and cath lab. In addition, nurses may be cross-trained to support an additional area of the surgical services department such as Endoscopy.
- Delivers direct patient care according to established standards.
- Implements, maintains, updates, and evaluates individualized plan of care on each assigned patient utilizing knowledge of the developmental needs appropriate to their age group.
- Assists patient and family with understandable and thorough pre-operative and procedure teaching.
- Integrates and coordinates care across settings and among disciplines.
“Day Surgery” PreOp “Pre-op PACU” PACU “Outpatient RN” Recovery ICU “Registered Nurse” RN
***Pay is based on experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- ADN required; BSN preferred and will be required within 3 years of employment
- License and Certification
- Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted; Texas State RN license required within 30 days of hire
- Current BLS, ACLS required
- PALS required within 90 days of hire
- Minimum of two (2) years of RN experience is required;
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a critical care area, preferably PACU;