Full Time and Part Time: Day Shift
Cath Lab RN Nurse Manager – FT
Summary: Modifies patient care within the scope of the RN Nurse Practice Act with emphasis on the patient receiving invasive, diagnostic and interventional procedures in the electrophysiology lab. In this role, the Cath Lab RN Nurse Manager will provide leadership to direct patient care to congenital patient populations.
- Leadership for the Cath Lab Department
- Monitoring physiologic and hemodynamic data for diagnostic and interventional cath and electrophysiological procedures
- Acting as circulating nurse
- Procedural sedation monitoring and recording patient’s condition continuously during procedure on MacLab/CardioLab system
- Assisting with maintenance of equipment and supply inventory
- Obtaining supplies for individual cases
- Ensuring all appropriate needs of the Cath Lab team are met.
- Make assignments to licensed staff [LVN, RN] and delegate to unlicensed staff in compliance with current BNE rules in a structured health setting for patients with predictable as well as unpredictable health needs.
***Pay is based on experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Minimum of two-years Cath Lab experience required
- Leadership experience preferred
- Current RN license or compact license required
- BLS is required within 24 months of hire (commitment required)
- ACLS required within 1 year
- PALS required within 1 year
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in the open position at Coryell Health. We would very much like to speak with you about this position.
To download an application, please go to www.CoryellHealth.org; click on the Careers tab to view open jobs. Find the posting that you are interested in and click on download the application in PDF.
On the application screen after you download it, you will need to click on the Tools tab, then click on the Fill and Sign, sometimes you have to click on Fill and Sign again and it will bring you back to the Application screen. Put your mouse over the Date and a small blue box will show up, then click on the box and you can start typing. You will need to click on each line you want to fill out throughout the application till you have completed it and signed it.
When filling it out, put down phone numbers for Three (3) personal references not related to you and all your work references’ too, with phone numbers as well. Sign it using an authentic e-signature program, or type your name and check off that you Agree to your name representing an e-signature. Save it in a separate PDF file prior to sending it on to firstname.lastname@example.org via e-mail.
If your application is not signed in all required fields and phone numbers are not present, I will send it back to get the signatures and phone numbers. I cannot submit the application without the phone numbers and signatures.
It is also required, if you have any type of Licensures or Certifications that are necessary for the job posting that you are applying for, you will have to send us a copy of that as well when you send in your application and Resume.
Please send all your information to: email@example.com.
Once I get your completed signed application, certifications/licensures and Resume, I will send it on to the department supervisor for their review.
We only keep applications for 12 months from the date that we receive them.
Again thank you for looking at us as a possible employer, and good luck with your job search,
Donna Crouch, HR Assistant
Download PDF Application