Full Time: Day Shift
Coryell Health Medical Clinic
Summary: Coordinates team based care to provide health services to individuals, families and/or their communities through effective partnerships with patients their caregivers and their physician. Facilitates a shared goal model within and across settings to achieve coordinated high quality care that is patient/family centered.
- 3-5 years’ experience in clinical or community health settings.
- Previous Care Coordination and/or Case Management experience preferred.
- Demonstrates evidence of essential leadership, communication, education, and counseling skills.
- Proficient in communication technologies (email, cell phone, etc.).
- Effective organizational skills, demonstrates ability to maintain accurate notes and records.
- Previous experience with health IT systems and data reports preferred.
- Previous experience with mobilizing community resources, navigating through the healthcare continuum and working with disparate populations preferred.
- Ability to speak a relevant second language preferred.