PRN: Day Shift
Cardiac Cath Department
Summary: Performs multiple interventional and therapeutic cardiovascular procedures under the direction of the Cardiologist or other specialized physician, including operating cardiovascular and radiographic equipment and sterile field assistance. The technologist will also be responsible for physiologic monitoring (ECG and B/P) and evaluating patient status throughout the procedure.
1. Satisfactory completion of formal training in an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology and able to meet requirements for registry by American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT).
2. ARRT – REQUIRED
3. Certified in CPR and ACLS
4. Must have at 2 years of current, recent Cardiovascular Tech Experience
5. MUST have acute care experience
6. Knowledge of radiographic, physiologic monitoring and other related equipment used in cardiac cath lab.
7. Must be Available for emergency call-back after normal working hours
8. Need to live within 30 minutes of facility for call back
9. Able to adapt and vary work routine as needed and willing to cross train in related job areas.
10. Clinically proficient in cath lab procedures demonstrating a knowledge of the developmental needs of the adolescent, adult and geriatric patient