Full Time: Day Shift
Coryell Health Medical Clinic
Certified Medical Assistant – Full Time
Summary: Under the direction of the physician, assist in the delivery of health care for patients. Performs a wide variety of patient care activities including, but not limited to, maintenance of clinical record/documentation, administering medications, giving injections, and taking vital signs, processing refill request, assisting with office procedures, scheduling appointments and EKG’s. Able to work in a team environment. Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor at all times.
Certified Nurse Assistant – Full Time
Summary: The CNA/NA will care and treat patients/residents in a manner conductive to their safety and comfort. Perform duties in accordance with established methods and techniques in conformance to recognized standards. Provide patient care within limits defined by delegated tasks. Tasks performed under direct supervision of a Charge Nurse/Nurse or Physician.
**Pay is based on level of experience
Certified Medical Assistant
- Ability to facilitate communication and problem solving with patients, families, staff physicians, and administration.
- Basic Life Support
- Certified in the State of Texas as a Certified Medical Assistant
- Prefer one year of medical experience
- Prefer the following skills: the ability to multi-task, problem solving, organizational skills, and experience of using an Electronic Medical Record.
Certified Nurse Assistant
- Must be a Certified Nurse Aide in the state of Texas or entered into Certified Nurse Aide program and completed the first 16 hours of course work (proof must be provided)
- Must complete Certified Nurse Aide program within 6 months of hire.
- Maintain certification without lapse.
- Prior clinical experience preferred.
- Current CPR or have certification within 3 months of hire.
- Ability to care for and about others.
- Must be of good physical and mental health.
- Good assessment and observation skills.
- Possess adequate speech and hearing to communicate well.