Full Time and PRN: Days/Evenings
AssistedLiving at the Oaks
The CMA is to assist in the administering of medications to residents as ordered by the attending physician, under the direction of the attending physician, nurse supervisor, or the Director of Nursing Services. The administration of medications shall be in accordance with established nursing standards, policy and procedure of this facility, and the requirements of the state.
1. Must be Certified Medication Aide for the state of Texas and maintain without lapse.
2. Must be a Certified Nurse Aide for the state of Texas and maintain without lapse.
3. Prior experience preferred.
4. Requires current CPR and maintain without lapse.
5. Must be able to write legibly.
6. Must be of good physical and mental health.
7. Good assessment and observation skills.
8. Possess adequate speech and hearing to communicate well.