Full Time and Part Time and PRN: Day Shift
The CRCST will assists surgeon during operative and invasive procedures, ensure suite is adequately prepared for procedure, monitor PAR level of all surgical instruments and supplies, cleans and sterilizes all surgical instruments, and participates in departmental staff meetings and performance improvement activities.
**Pay rate is based on level of experience
Typical Physical Demands:
1. Exerting 20-50 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force constantly to move objects.
2. Standing and walking for extensive periods of time. Corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
3. Working irregular hours and under stressful conditions.
4. Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction, pushing upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul, or tug objects in a sustained motion.
5. Lifting requires the substantial use of the upper extremities and back muscles.
6. Express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word. Impart oral information to patient or to the public (i.e. visitors, patient’s family) and convey detailed or important information to coworkers and physicians accurately, loudly, or quickly.
7. Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagrammatic, or schedule form.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. One year Operating Room Technician program required.
3. CRCST certification required and must maintain without lapse.
4. Must have Certification from IAHCSMM
5. Certified Healthcare Leader preferred
6. Minimum one year work experience in Operating Room preferred
7. Require current CPR and must maintain without lapse.
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in the open position at Coryell Health. We would very much like to speak with you about this position.
To download an application, please go to www.CoryellHealth.org; click on the Careers tab to view open jobs. Find the posting that you are interested in and click on download the application in PDF.
On the application screen after you download it, you will need to click on the Tools tab, then click on the Fill and Sign, sometimes you have to click on Fill and Sign again and it will bring you back to the Application screen. Put your mouse over the Date and a small blue box will show up, then click on the box and you can start typing. You will need to click on each line you want to fill out throughout the application till you have completed it and signed it.
When filling it out, put down phone numbers for Three (3) personal references not related to you and all your work references’ too, with phone numbers as well. Sign it using an authentic e-signature program, or type your name and check off that you Agree to your name representing an e-signature. Save it in a separate PDF file prior to sending it on to email@example.com via e-mail.
If your application is not signed in all required fields and phone numbers are not present, I will send it back to get the signatures and phone numbers. I cannot submit the application without the phone numbers and signatures.
It is also required, if you have any type of Licensures or Certifications that are necessary for the job posting that you are applying for, you will have to send us a copy of that as well when you send in your application and Resume.
Please send all your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once I get your completed signed application, certifications/licensures and Resume, I will send it on to the department supervisor for their review.
We only keep applications for 12 months from the date that we receive them.
Again thank you for looking at us as a possible employer, and good luck with your job search,
Donna Crouch, HR Assistant
Download PDF Application