Full Time and PRN: Evenings 12 hour shifts
AssistedLiving at the Oaks
CNA – FT, nights $4,000.00 sign on bonus 1-year commitment for Full Time
The CNA/NA will care and treat patients/residents in a manner conductive to their safety and comfort. Perform duties in accordance with established methods and techniques in conformance to recognized standards. Provide patient/resident care within limits defined by delegated tasks. Tasks performed under direct supervision of a Charge Nurse/Nurse or Physician. Only Certified Nurse’s Aides may work in the hospital environment.
1. Must be a Certified Nurse Aide or entered into Certified Nurse Aide program and completed the first 16 hours of course work (proof must be provided)
2. Must complete Certified Nurse Aide program within 6 months of hire.
3. Maintain certification without lapse.
4. Prior clinical experience preferred.
5. Current CPR or have certification within 3 months of hire.
6. Ability to care for and about others.
7. Must be of good physical and mental health.
8. Good assessment and observation skills.
9. Possess adequate speech and hearing to communicate well.