Full Time and PRN: Days and Evenings
RehabLiving at the Meadows
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant your responsible, and accountable for carrying out your assigned duties. Requires a full range of body motion including handling and lifting patients. Occasionally lifts and carries items/patients weighing up to 100 pounds with assistance. Also requires standing and walking for extensive periods of time. Requires working under stressful conditions and sometimes working irregular hours. Requires reaching hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction, pushing using upper extremities to exert force to or as in order to draw, drag, haul, or tug objects in a sustained motion. Lifting requires the substantial use of the upper extremities and back muscles.
Care for and treat patients in a manner conductive to their safety and comfort. Performing duties in accordance with established methods and techniques, and in conformance with recognized standards. Provides patient care within limits defined by delegated tasks. Tasks performed under direct supervision of a Nurse/Charge Nurse or Physician.
- Must be a Certified Nurse Aide or entered into Certified Nurse Aide program and completed the first 16 hours of course work (proof must be provided)
- Must complete Certified Nurse Aide program within 6 months of hire.
- Maintain certification without lapse.
- Prior clinical experience preferred.
- Current CPR or have certification within 3 months of hire.
- Ability to care for and about others.
- Must be of good physical and mental health.
- Good assessment and observation skills.
- Possess adequate speech and hearing to communicate well.