Full Time: All shifts
Under the direction of the Food Service Supervisor, prepares food as planned on cycle menu, using standardized recipes. Correctly portions and serves food. Uses accepted storage techniques. Maintains a sanitation standard, follows safety regulations, keeps record as required. Supervises and trains Food Service staff members, upholds policies of Coryell Health and its long term care facilities.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Culinary Degree a plus
3. Must be Food Protection Management Certified.
4. Must have 3 plus years institutional food service experience, including knowledge of food production, therapeutic diets, and sanitation.
5. Must be able to work flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, depending upon the needs of Coryell Health and its long-term facility as directed.
6. Must be able to read, write, and communicate orally in English.