Full Time: Various shifts
Summary: Works under the direct supervision of Nursing Administration or Quality Assurance as assigned. Provides direct assistance to the Hospital and other Campus sites in non-direct care areas, screening patients and family members as well as employees entering the building. Assists other clinic staff as needed within scope of infection control.
1. Screen patient, patient family and employees that are coming in through the entrances assigned by asking questions per protocol and taking temperatures.
3. Assist the Infection Control department as assigned
1. Good physical and mental health
2. Ability to work under pressure
3. Acute sense of responsibility, loyalty and dedication
4. Professional behavior
5. Good oral communication skills
6. Excellent customer service skills