Full Time and PRN: Full Time days and PRN all shifts
Coryell Health and Diagnostic Imaging
Performs in accordance with physician prescription those duties directly involved with a variety of technical procedures applying radiation or other forms of energy used in diagnostic imaging. Assists in collecting and reporting data to insure performance improvement. Utilizes proper Radiation Safety procedures. Develops films, transports patients and completes clerical assignments.
1. Graduate of approved and accredited school of radiological technology.
2. Certified with the State of Texas as an MRT.
3. X-Ray One (1) year experience (preferred).
3. CT One (1) year experience (preferred).
4. ARRT registered or registry eligible.
5. Some computer skills helpful.