Full Time: Day Shift
Summary: Assesses, evaluates potential health problems through health assessment, health teaching and health counseling of hospital staff, working with the Quality Assurance/Infection Control Director.
This is a Part Time position, pay is based on experience. Coryell Health pays shift differentials and offers Incentives for float time.
1. Licensed and currently registered as a LVN – Licensed Vocational Nurse in the state of Texas or holds a Compact License for LVN/LPN
2. Knowledge or job experience or both in staff screening and evaluations of basic health status.
3. The ability to express self and to communicate his/her ideas clearly
4. Professional conduct and manner befitting the position.
5. Basic computer skills
6. Must be able to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word. Be able to impart oral information to staff or public and must convey detailed or important information to other workers, supervisors and physicians accurately.
1. Schedules, performs and evaluates annual employee health checkups.
2. Performs pre-employment physicals for job applicants.
3. Acts as a resource person for work related illness or injury.
4. Communicates with Infection Control Nurse regarding communicable diseases, positive PPD skin tests, skin rashes, infectious processes.
5. Administers Tb tests, Hepatitis B vaccine and influenza vaccines.
6. Compiles data on employee illness / injuries / exposure for Infection Control Committee.
7. Work Habits / Teamwork
8. Human Relations Skills
10. Self Development
How to Apply
On the application screen after you download it, you will need to click on the Tools tab, then click on the Fill and Sign, sometimes you have to click on Fill and Sign again and it will bring you back to the Application screen. Put your mouse over the Date and a small blue box will show up, then click on the box and you can start typing. You will need to click on each line you want to fill out throughout the application till you have completed it and signed it.
When filling it out, put down phone numbers for Three (3) personal references not related to you and all your work references’ too, with phone numbers as well. Sign it using an authentic e-signature program, or type your name and check off that you Agree to your name representing an e-signature. Save it in a separate PDF file prior to sending it on to email@example.com via e-mail.
If your application is not signed in all required fields and phone numbers are not present, I will send it back to get the signatures and phone numbers. I cannot submit the application without the phone numbers and signatures.
It is also required, if you have any type of Licensures or Certifications that are necessary for the job posting that you are applying for, you will have to send us a copy of that as well when you send in your application and Resume.
Please send all your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once I get your completed signed application, certifications/licensures and Resume, I will send it on to the department supervisor for their review.
We only keep applications for 12 months from the date that we receive them.
Again thank you for looking at us as a possible employer, and good luck with your job search,
Donna Crouch, HR Assistant
Download PDF Application