Full Time: 24 hour shifts
Non-supervisory position in EMS department. Participating as a member of a MICU team or as an individual to provide patient focused delivery of care, treatment and safe transport for emergency and non-emergency patients in a clinically safe and professional environment, utilizing enhanced skills and regulated best practice when required to do so, always adhering to the policies and standards inherent within the Coryell Health EMS (CHEMS).
1. High School Diploma/GED
2. Hold a current State of Texas certification or license as a Paramedic.
3. Knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat a human injury, illness and disease.
4. Knowledge of the operation of medical equipment utilized in pre-hospital emergency care.
5. Good physical condition with the ability to pass a physical performed by a physical and a physical agility test as required.
6. Current Basic Cardiac Life Support Certification, Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support not more than six months past expiration.
7. Complete Field Training Program and probationary requirements.