Full Time: Day Shift, FT, Mon- Fri
Coryell Health Medical Clinic
Summary: The Health Coach is responsible for the provision and/or oversight of wellness care for Coryell Health Medical Clinic patients in accordance with the Texas Nursing Practice Act. This person is responsible for overseeing and coordinating health services with members of the CH team and other community providers in order to provide preventative health services routinely.
1. Currently licensed as a Licensed Vocational Nurse, CNA or Medical Assistant in the State of Texas. Certified health educators may also be considered with an associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
2. Prefer two years of experience in a clinical setting.
3. Must be able to work independently and part of a team, possess strong organizational and time management skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Must have knowledge of standard record keeping procedures (i.e. Progress notes, HIPPA guidelines).
5. Must be able to facilitate communication and problem solving with patients, families, staff physicians and administration.