Full Time and Part Time: 8-Hour Shifts
1. Performs housekeeping/laundry duties, including dusting, vacuuming and mopping, cleaning patient rooms, cleaning offices, cleaning and restocking patient/resident rooms and restrooms in the facility.
2. Empties trash receptacles, disposes trash into compactors and/or dumpsters, and bags trash for proper disposal.
3. Unlocks doors, ensuring doors are locked after cleaning areas.
4. Reports needs and concerns to appropriate staff, which may include submitting or recommending work orders to maintenance and checking supply levels.
5. Ensures proper care in the use and cleaning equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
6. Assists in on-the-job training of new staff on routine procedures.
7. Performs cleaning functions specific to the assigned facilities and/or based on seasonal/project requirements.
8. If in the Laundry department will require knowledge of laundry equipment and supplies.
9. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
10. We offer a good benefit package and you start to accrue sick and vacation time, day one if full time. Accrue 96.2 hours sick and 80.6 hours vacation that roll over to the next year if not used.
1. High school diploma or GED
2. Ability to understand verbal instructions.
3. Ability to understand and follow safety procedures.
4. Ability to operate vacuums and other related equipment.
5. Ability to safely use cleaning equipment and supplies.
6. Ability to lift and manipulate heavy objects up to 50 Lbs.
7. Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
8. Previous experience preferred.