Full Time: Day Shift
1. Performs housekeeping/laundry duties, including dusting, vacuuming and mopping, cleaning patient rooms, cleaning offices, cleaning and restocking patient/resident rooms and restrooms in the facility.
2. Empties trash receptacles, disposes trash into compactors and/or dumpsters, and bags trash for proper disposal.
3. Unlocks doors, ensuring doors are locked after cleaning areas.
4. Reports needs and concerns to appropriate staff, which may include submitting or recommending work orders to maintenance and checking supply levels.
5. Ensures proper care in the use and cleaning equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
6. Assists in on-the-job training of new staff on routine procedures.
7. Performs cleaning functions specific to the assigned facilities and/or based on seasonal/project requirements.
8. If in the Laundry department will require knowledge of laundry equipment and supplies.
9. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma or GED; previous experience preferred.
2. Ability to understand verbal instructions.
3. Ability to understand and follow safety procedures.
4. Ability to operate vacuums and other related equipment.
5. Ability to safely use cleaning equipment and supplies.
6. Ability to lift and manipulate heavy objects up to 50 Lbs.
7. Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in the open position at Coryell Health. We would very much like to speak with you about this position.
To download an application, please go to www.CoryellHealth.org; click on the Careers tab to view open jobs. Find the posting that you are interested in and click on download the application in PDF.
On the application screen after you download it, you will need to click on the Tools tab, then click on the Fill and Sign, sometimes you have to click on Fill and Sign again and it will bring you back to the Application screen. Put your mouse over the Date and a small blue box will show up, then click on the box and you can start typing. You will need to click on each line you want to fill out throughout the application till you have completed it and signed it.
When filling it out, put down phone numbers for Three (3) personal references not related to you and all your work references’ too, with phone numbers as well. Sign it using an authentic e-signature program, or type your name and check off that you Agree to your name representing an e-signature. Save it in a separate PDF file prior to sending it on to email@example.com via e-mail.
If your application is not signed in all required fields and phone numbers are not present, I will send it back to get the signatures and phone numbers. I cannot submit the application without the phone numbers and signatures.
It is also required, if you have any type of Licensures or Certifications that are necessary for the job posting that you are applying for, you will have to send us a copy of that as well when you send in your application and Resume.
Please send all your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once I get your completed signed application, certifications/licensures and Resume, I will send it on to the department supervisor for their review.
We only keep applications for 12 months from the date that we receive them.
Again thank you for looking at us as a possible employer, and good luck with your job search,
Donna Crouch, HR Assistant
Download PDF Application