1. Performs housekeeping/laundry duties, including dusting, vacuuming and mopping, cleaning patient rooms, cleaning offices, cleaning and restocking patient/resident rooms and restrooms in the facility.
2. Empties trash receptacles, disposes trash into compactors and/or dumpsters, and bags trash for proper disposal.
3. Unlocks doors, ensuring doors are locked after cleaning areas.
4. Reports needs and concerns to appropriate staff, which may include submitting or recommending work orders to maintenance and checking supply levels.
5. Ensures proper care in the use and cleaning equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
6. Assists in on-the-job training of new staff on routine procedures.
7. Performs cleaning functions specific to the assigned facilities and/or based on seasonal/project requirements.
8. If in the Laundry department will require knowledge of laundry equipment and supplies.
9. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma or GED; previous experience preferred.
2. Ability to understand verbal instructions.
3. Ability to understand and follow safety procedures.
4. Ability to operate vacuums and other related equipment.
5. Ability to safely use cleaning equipment and supplies.
6. Ability to lift and manipulate heavy objects up to 50 Lbs.
7. Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
How to Apply
Thank you for looking at our facility as a possible place for your future career path.
In addition to your resume, we also need an application completed with our organization.
Please download an application. Save this to your desktop with a different file name. Then when you open that file you can use the Fill & Sign features.
Complete the application using Adobe or print it out and fill it all in as much as possible.
Make sure you give us (3) Three Personal References not related to you and phone numbers.
We will need contact information from your Previous Employers or supervisor and phone numbers.
Please fax the application to us if you can’t save as a separate PDF to attach to an e-mail for us.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!