Full Time and Part Time: 7p to 7a
Demonstrates an ability to competently provide individualized goal directed nursing care to ICU/CCU and Emergency Department patients through the use of the nursing process from admission to discharge.
1. RN Licensed and currently registered as a Professional Nurse in the state of Texas or possess a temporary permit to practice professional nursing in the State of Texas while awaiting receipt of license.
2. Required to meet qualification criteria during hospital and nursing unit orientation periods.
3. Previous ED/ICU experience desirable.
4. Required current BLS and ACLS Certification.
6. Must have PALS within one year of employment and must maintain without lapse.
7. Must have NIHSS certification within six months of hire and maintain without lapse.
8. Must have basic EKG and/or arrhythmia course within six months of employment.
9. May satisfy requirements with documentation from previous experience.
***Pay is based on experience. Coryell Health pays shift differentials and offer Incentives for float time.