Coryell Health Medical/Surgical Floor
The LVN is responsible and accountable for providing patient care and services for assigned patients utilizing the nursing process under the direct supervision of the registered nurse.
- Licensed and currently registered as a Vocational Nurse in the state of Texas or possesses a temporary permit to practice vocational nursing in Texas.
- Meets criteria during hospital and nursing unit orientation periods.
- Require current CPR (ACLS certification within one year) and must maintain without lapse.
- Must have PALS within one year of employment and must maintain without lapse.
- Must have basic EKG and/or arrhythmia course within six months of employment.
- Must have IV course within one year of employment.