Full Time: 8am - 5pm
Coryell Health Medical Clinic
The role of the COVID-19 Clinic LVN Nurse is to assist with various duties regarding COVID-19 testing at Coryell Health. The applicant must be dependable, knowledgeable of the COVID-19 pandemic, proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. The COVID-19 Clinic LVN Nurse needs to be flexible and available to work extended hours and weekends when needed.
Full time position with benefits. Shifts are Monday – Friday with scheduled extended hours until 8pm and Saturday hours. Also will include evening and weekend call shifts to help with notification of COVID positive patients. (Anticipate only one evening per week and one weekend per month)
Licensed Vocational Nurse for the state of Texas or a compact License. Will consider Certified Medical Assistants for the position if they have clinical experience.
- Graduated from an accredited nursing school and a current, valid licensed the state of Texas.
- Nursing experience is preferred.
- Record and Data Entry experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are necessary.
- Functional literacy in English is required.
- Must be able to work with individuals of all levels.
- Excellence in customer service required