Full Time: 8 am - 5 pm
The primary purpose of your job position is to maintain the grounds, facility, equipment in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, our established policies and procedures, and as may be directed by your supervisor, to assure that a successful maintenance program is maintained at all times. Tasks assigned to this position may involve potential and/or direct exposure to blood, body fluids, infectious diseases, air contaminants, and hazardous chemicals.
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Maintenance experience preferred
3. Neat, organized, able to work independently and interdependently.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills.
5. Flexibility to adjust to dynamic work environment.
6. Strong work ethic.
7. Helpful, can-do attitude.
8. Must have reliable and consistent attendance and follow all attendance policies.