Full Time and PRN: All shifts
RehabLiving at the Meadows
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing Services or Nurse Supervisor to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
1. Graduated from an accredited nursing school and a current, valid license or registration (RN or LPN/LVN) in the state of Texas.
2. Nursing experience in a long-term care facility is preferred.
3. Supervisory experience is preferred
4. Effective communication and interpersonal skills are necessary.
5. Functional literacy in English is required.
Charge Nurse Responsibilities:
1. Administration of Medication and Treatments
2. Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders
3. Supervision and maintenance of resident health conditions
4. Supervision of staff providing bedside care