Full Time: Day Shift Monday through Friday
Coryell Health and Surgical Department
Summary: Provides support to patients’ admitted to the hospital. Follows procedure to implement policies established by Coryell Memorial Healthcare System Governing Board. Assures compliance with regulatory bodies. Communicates and facilitates service coordination and linkage for inpatients and outpatients as well as their families.
1. Must have a high school diploma with some college preferred
2. 2 years minimum working with general public, preferably in a hospital/clinic setting
3. Good physical and mental health
4. Problem solver, ability multi-task and to work under pressure
5. Acute sense of responsibility, loyalty and dedication
6. Good oral and written communication skills, Bi-lingual preferred
7. Excellent customer service skills, with a positive attitude
1. Communication with both hospital inpatients and outpatients to verify needs and follow up with them after they are released.
2. Working closely with Physicians, Physical Therapy staff, Nursing staff and Dietary staff regarding patients’ needs or concerns for both inpatient, outpatient and or their families
3. Attend the Huddle meetings to communicate patients’ praises or comments about our hospital facility or staff that have direct patient care, also to get the history on the patents’ that are utilizing the Concierge services.
4. Assist or be available to assist with completion of miscellaneous paperwork required at admission for surgical procedures or inpatient care.
5. And all other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in the open position at Coryell Health. We would very much like to speak with you about this position.
To download an application, please go to www.CoryellHealth.org; click on the Careers tab to view open jobs. Find the posting that you are interested in and click on download the application in PDF.
On the application screen after you download it, you will need to click on the Tools tab, then click on the Fill and Sign, sometimes you have to click on Fill and Sign again and it will bring you back to the Application screen. Put your mouse over the Date and a small blue box will show up, then click on the box and you can start typing. You will need to click on each line you want to fill out throughout the application till you have completed it and signed it.
When filling it out, put down phone numbers for Three (3) personal references not related to you and all your work references’ too, with phone numbers as well. Sign it using an authentic e-signature program, or type your name and check off that you Agree to your name representing an e-signature. Save it in a separate PDF file prior to sending it on to email@example.com via e-mail.
If your application is not signed in all required fields and phone numbers are not present, I will send it back to get the signatures and phone numbers. I cannot submit the application without the phone numbers and signatures.
It is also required, if you have any type of Licensures or Certifications that are necessary for the job posting that you are applying for, you will have to send us a copy of that as well when you send in your application and Resume.
Please send all your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once I get your completed signed application, certifications/licensures and Resume, I will send it on to the department supervisor for their review.
We only keep applications for 12 months from the date that we receive them.
Again thank you for looking at us as a possible employer, and good luck with your job search,
Donna Crouch, HR Assistant
Download PDF Application