Full Time: Day Shift
RehabLiving at the Meadows
CNA – Patient Transporter – Full Time
Summary: Transporting patients to designated areas in the facility or to other facilities for medical care. Working closely with nursing, registration and medical testing staff daily.
1. Establishes and maintains communication with patients and coworkers to improve quality of service and customer satisfaction.
2. Transports patients inside and outside of the facility to designated areas in a punctual and timely manner.
3. Lifts patients in and out of bed, chairs, taxis and ambulances to move them to and from treatment areas and procedure rooms.
4. Respects and protects patient confidence and hospital confidentiality by keeping all sensitive and patient information private.
5. Follows all protocols and procedures to ensure safe delivery of patients, their possessions, supplies and laboratory specimens.
6. Maintains a secure, clean and healthy work environment by adhering to the standards and regulations that are set forth by the hospital and local, state and federal governments,
7. Routinely complies with the standards set forth by JCAHO and HIPAA.
8. Regularly participates in ongoing education to improve knowledge and skills.
1. Texas Driver License with good driving record
2. Must be 21 years of age or older
3. High School Diploma or GED
4. One year experience in a healthcare setting as a Texas Certified Nurse Aide
5. Ability to lift 50 pounds
6. Current CPR or BLS certification or must be obtained within 30 days of hire
7. Excellent communication skills and excellent customer service
8. Impeccable organization and time management skills
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in the open position at Coryell Health. We would very much like to speak with you about this position.
To download an application, please go to www.CoryellHealth.org; click on the Careers tab to view open jobs. Find the posting that you are interested in and click on download the application in PDF.
On the application screen after you download it, you will need to click on the Tools tab, then click on the Fill and Sign, sometimes you have to click on Fill and Sign again and it will bring you back to the Application screen. Put your mouse over the Date and a small blue box will show up, then click on the box and you can start typing. You will need to click on each line you want to fill out throughout the application till you have completed it and signed it.
When filling it out, put down phone numbers for Three (3) personal references not related to you and all your work references’ too, with phone numbers as well. Sign it using an authentic e-signature program, or type your name and check off that you Agree to your name representing an e-signature. Save it in a separate PDF file prior to sending it on to email@example.com via e-mail.
If your application is not signed in all required fields and phone numbers are not present, I will send it back to get the signatures and phone numbers. I cannot submit the application without the phone numbers and signatures.
It is also required, if you have any type of Licensures or Certifications that are necessary for the job posting that you are applying for, you will have to send us a copy of that as well when you send in your application and Resume.
Please send all your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once I get your completed signed application, certifications/licensures and Resume, I will send it on to the department supervisor for their review.
We only keep applications for 12 months from the date that we receive them.
Again thank you for looking at us as a possible employer, and good luck with your job search,
Donna Crouch, HR Assistant
Download PDF Application