The Quick Care Walk-In Clinic offers patients walk-in healthcare services with extended hours. Conveniently located inside the Medical Clinic Building 2, patients can see a provider, without an appointment, for a range of common medical issues like colds and flu illnesses, broken bones, bites and stings.
Quick Care Walk-In Clinic services include, but are not limited to:
- Common illnesses; such as colds, flu, stomach virus, vomiting, ear aches, sore throats, migraines, uncomplicated fever or rashes, allergies, minor asthma flares
- Simple lacerations or cuts, simple burns, minor injuries, minor sprains/strains
- Urinary and bladder infections
- Contusions, mild concussions
- Migraines, dizziness without loss of consciousness
- Insect bites and stings, poison ivy
- Pink eye
- Abdominal pain in age less than 60 with pain less than 6/10
- STD screening
- Simple foreign body removal
- Urgent care only sees children who are 3 months of age or older
Days & Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Walk-Ins & Insurance
Appointments are not required at the Quick Clinic; all walk-ins are welcome. The Quick Care Walk-In Clinic accepts self-pay and most major insurances including Medicare │ Medicaid │Tricare.
1507 West Main Street
Gatesville, TX 76528