Private rooms have a combined living and sleeping area, and a private bathroom.
Semi-private rooms are shared by two spouses or roommates. These rooms include one bathroom, and each resident has his or her own TV, closet, and built-in, floor-to-ceiling shelving unit.
Suites offer a larger private room with extra space for a living area. They include a private bathroom and two closets, and shelving units.
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Availability of medication assistance and nursing services
- Beautiful landscaping and patio areas
- Culinary services and three, fully-prepared meals each day
- Furniture, including a bed, nightstand, built-in shelves and a TV stand
- Laundry services
- Private mail boxes
- Private or semi-private room with private bathroom
- Out of town transportation
- Scheduled transportation for errands and outings
- Social, educational, and special interest events