Being a good neighbor in the communities that we serve is important to Coryell Health. As a non-profit community based hospital and health system, Coryell Health supports the work of other nonprofit agencies by giving monetary donations. Additionally, the health system supports local organizations and events by donating promotional and specialty items.
Additionally, Coryell Health partners with community organizations in a variety of ways:
- Financial contributions
- In–kind contributions (non-medical)
- Volunteer activities
- Board service
- Speaking engagements
Coryell Giving Guidelines
Coryell Health will consider sponsorship/donation requests within the following guidelines:
- The organization should (ideally) have a 501(C)(3) tax exempt status or other similarly classified entities that provide tangible benefit to the community (e.g. school districts, etc.).
- Sponsorships for individuals are discouraged, but requests that would benefit the health and wellness of the community are considered.
- Examples of organizations that meet guidelines include, but not limited to the American Heart Association, Relay for Life, various Chambers of Commerce activities, festivals and school sponsored events.
- The organization’s event provides visibility for Coryell Health.
If you are interested in applying for a Coryell Health sponsorship, please complete and send our CH-Sponsorship_Donation Request Form and any other pertinent documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions, please call our marketing/community relations team at (254) 248-6233.
Link to Donor / Sponsorship Request Form: CH-Sponsorship_Donation Request Form
Interested in giving? Find out more: Coryell Memorial Foundation.